Nashville Christian Songwriters (NCS), a coaching and resource company dedicated to empowering Christian songwriters worldwide, is prepping for its upcoming NCS Weekend Intensive, which will run from September 27-29, 2018, in Franklin, Tennessee. The three-day event is specifically designed to serve worship leaders, singer-songwriters, aspiring Christian music artists, and songwriters at any stage of their career who are passionate about making their songs more powerful, memorable, and more able to connect emotionally with listeners.
Attendees will enjoy three full days of intensive teaching, mentoring, and one-on-one song coaching with some of Nashville’s finest music industry professionals. They will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with professional songwriters, publishers, and musicians, and they will attend some powerful, informative workshops that answer specific questions about songwriting and the state of the music industry today. Not only will attendees gain invaluable knowledge and have the opportunity to hone their songwriting skills, but they will get to meet “the right people,” to connect with and rub shoulders with successful songwriters, artists, and industry professionals in a highly creative, fun, and inspirational environment, all designed to take their songwriting to the next level.
World renowned Live Music Producer Tom Jackson leads a session at the Summer 2018 NCS Weekend Intensive. (NCS photo).
“The level of response we’ve had has been nothing short of inspiring! Our songwriters have been inspired, renewed, and re-energized to fulfill their calling to write amazing songs for Jesus and see His kingdom come in powerful new ways through their songs,” says John Chisum, NCS Founder and Managing Partner. “I can’t wait for the NCS Weekend Intensive this September. It’s going to be amazing!”
- John Chisum – Veteran songwriter and former V.P. of Publishing for Star Song Media and Director of Song Development and Copyright for Integrity Media, and currently Managing Partner for Nashville Christian Songwriters.
- Tom Jackson – World renowned Live Music Producer for hundreds of artists including Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Lecrae, Francesca Battistelli, Casting Crowns, and many more. Learn more about Jackson at onstagesuccess.com.
- John Mays – Director of A&R for Centricity Music (Lauren Daigle, Johnny Diaz, Andrew Peterson, Jason Gray, and all the great Centricity artists). Learn more about Mays at centricitymusic.com.
- Mike Harland – Director of LifeWay Worship, publisher, speaker, and songwriter. Learn more about Harland at worshiplife.com/2017/04/27/top-10-worship-songs-on-lifewayworship-com-by-lifeway-worship.
- Cindy Morgan – Iconic CCM Artist and multi-award winning singer/songwriter. She will perform and share valuable songwriting insights and inspiration in a private attendee-only Friday night event. Learn more about Morgan at cindymorganmusic.com.
|NCS offers members practical training from established industry professionals. Pictured (L to R): Award winning singer/songwriters Ginny Owens and Cindy Morgan shared their music and advice with attendees at the Summer 2018 NCS Weekend Intensive. (NCS photo)|
“Playing songs for the creative community of Nashville Christian Songwriters is a songwriter’s dream gig,” Morgan declares. “Their hearts and minds are so open and ready for anything you want to play or talk about. I absolutely love being a part of this community and look forward to being there in September for the NCS Weekend Intensive.”
Source: McCain & Co. PR