Chrematizo Label Group/CLG Distribution is now able to offer exceptional pricing on CD & DVD Replication orders of 1,000 units or more. Here are some of the advantages of dealing with CLG for your replication needs:
- All DVD or CD pricing includes up to 5 color imprint on the CD face (silkscreen or offset printing). The white flood coat makes the fifth color. Most companies charge more for offset printing if they even offer it. Offset is optimal for photo type art (i.e. landscape or a face), while silkscreen is best for spot colors because it’s more vibrant than offset.
- Our variety of packaging choices including: jewel boxes, digipaks, mailers, sleeves, wallets, DVD Amaray cases, security envelopes, albums and many more.
- All orders are shipped in industry-standard sub and master carton configurations. Most other replicators up-charge for this.
- All orders include a free UPC Code for each title (if necessary).
- There are no film charges for the imprint. Many companies charge a setup charge.
- The packaging is typically offset print except for the insert/tray card in quantities of a 1,000. All other quantities and other packages are offset, not digital. Offset printing looks better because it is not as crisp-looking.
- Turnaround is very consistent and typically shorter than the competition.
- The presses are very new and are German-made — the best in the industry. Having the newest technology results in a flatter disc which increases playability on all players (even suspect players). This also allows for a better print image as well.
- Production capacity is 300,000 units a day — 24/7 Monday through Friday. Overall capacity is filled 60% on the average, so it’s possible to take on huge jobs (with some advance notice) without affecting other customers.
- The company is ISO certified and has all licensing/certifications for CD/DVD and piracy.
We also offer:
- Flash memory and diskette duplication, labeling and packaging, including silk-screening of both the label and shutter surfaces in one or more ink colors.
- Videotape duplication in NTSC, PAL and SECAM formats, Macrovision anti-copy protection, open and closed captioning services, video digitizing, editing, plus complete video packaging.
- E-Book production, DVD authoring and pre-mastering using the versatile Sonic Solutions systems. This is our service to producers, developers and marketers of content in this media format.
- Art design for CD/DVD packaging.
Contact us now for a quote on your next project!
Phone: (615) 280-1911 x 114